Online Kindergarten Curriculum
For 2 - 6 Year Olds...
ABC Mouse.com offers an online kindergarten curriculum that is membership based. It is a computer learning environment for children from two to six years old. ABC Mouse has everything from printable worksheets, coloring pages, games, pages to learn the basics and more.
Although I am convinced all children need an abundance of hands on and play experiences and opportunities to explore, experiment and record their observations, it is also helpful for them to practice identifying numbers and letters with more structured methods.
The lessons of the ABC Mouse Step-by-Step online kindergarten curriculum consist of books, puzzles, games, songs, art activities, and/or printables that relate to a specific topic.
Each lesson offers children several different ways to learn, in accordance with the recommendations of early childhood experts. The membership costs less than $10 a month and can be used by more than one child.
I do get a commission if you sign up for ABC Mouse via this site. I appreciate any shopping of materials from my site as the commissions earned through your purchases help me pay for my server and help keep kindergarten-lessons.com online for free.
- it has over 350 learning activities
- it has 6 curriculum levels
- children or parents can select their own lessons
- the web site is kid friendly, simple and easy to use
- helps children review and learn letters, words and numbers
- children learn basics which include literacy, math, social studies, science and music
- costs less than $10 per month
- as a member you can track your child’s progress, create your own lessons, and have access to more advanced content
- your child can also earn tickets as they complete tasks which they can turn in for a digital rewards