Valentine's Day Craft
Print the dove and heart tracers on the right to make this white dove Valentine's Day craft.
- light weight white card
- red construction paper
- red ribbon
- single hole punch
- glue or tape
- trace the dove on lightweight card
- cut out the dove
- use a single hole punch to make a hole in the wing
- trace and cut out small heart and glue or tape to the back of the beak (or use a heart punch)
- trace and cut out the large heart and glue it to the side of the dove
- thread a red ribbon through the hole
Easy Classroom Valentine's Day Craft Mobile
Vary the above craft by hanging doves on coat hangers to make a simple mobile.
- Have each student make a Valentine's dove
- Tie 3 to a coat hanger
- Use your finished mobiles to decorate for Valentine's Day.
All Valentines day pages:
Teach math vocabulary, area, graphing and more with fun Valentine's ideas.
Use these Valentine's day ideas for a "Keep it Simple" party
Encourage literacy with these Valentines ideas
This dove makes a unique Valentine's craft
Valentine's Art - teach color value, shape and overlapping with picture books
Teach children about line and shape with Valentine's art
Valentines Day Art - Combine tissue paper Valentine's art with your latest theme studies
Valentines Day - Secret message Valentine and rooster Valentine art
Easy Valentines Day Kid's Cooking Ideas